PR enquiries: ciskabell@gmail.com

26 October 2012

Get your freak on!

Hey everyone!

So school's out for half-term and I couldn't be happier - I have waited for this holiday for so so so long, I can't wait to just relax and get things done in my own time.
I really wanted to get another post up before I go away on Sunday (to Cornwall, I'm so excited!) and I thought I'd do a fun one because my posts have been a little on the serious side lately. So what better way to do that then the Get Your Freak On TAG? I haven't been tagged by anyone in particular, but I just thought it would be a bit of fun! Here we go!

1) What's a nickname only your family calls you?
They mostly just call me Ciska but my granddad calls me Friska... My dad also sometimes calls me Ciska-wosk, and I have no clue where that originated from but yeah! 

2) What is a weird habit of yours?
Okay, whenever I have a shower I always have to close the lid of the toilet before I shower. It's really weird but it feels really unhygienic to have the toilet open while I'm showering! Another one is that I take my shoes off when I'm at school in the lesson and sit cross-legged. It's just the most comfortable way for me to sit! Actually, I never sit on a chair with my legs hanging down, I always sit on my knees or with my knees up or cross legged...

3) Do you have any weird phobias?
Ants - but that's not really that weird. It's because I got bitten by them on my feet when I went to India and I've never been the same since. Also, I HATE crossing roads. It's a lot better now than it used to be, but ever since I nearly got run over, I get so paranoid.

4) What's a song you secretly love to blast out?
I have a few but they're not really secrets.. I love songs by 'Train' like Save Me San Francisco and I Got You. I also really love the song She by Parachute - I have that constantly on repeat. Also, you can never have to much of the classics; Dancing in the Moonlight, Penny Lane and It Must Be Love are some of my other favourites.

5) What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
My family will know this one because they do it all the time: leaving my door open as they leave my room. I just don't understand why you would come into a room, and leave without closing it.. It aggravates me so much! Every time a member of my family leaves my room I always shout after them 'Close the door please!' because I just can't stand having it open! Weird, I know.. I also hate it when people touch my shoulders, I just hate it. 

6) What's one of your nervous habits?
I don't really have one...I play with my hair a lot or shake my leg if I'm sitting down.

7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I don't have a double bed so I don't sleep on any side!

8) What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
This is a tear jerker... So the first cuddly toy I remember is a blue teddy bear and being the imaginative kid I was, I called it Blueberry Bear. I didn't really sleep with him until later when I found him in the toy box and re-adopted him; I took him everywhere, including my school trip to Paris. When I accidentally left him in the hotel room. So basically I was distraught and then as tribute I planted a blueberry tree, plant, whatever, in the garden and then got over it. But then when I went on my summer holiday, we visited some old friends who have two sons who are each a year younger that my and my sister. The older one has a blueberry bear too and so when he heard my tragic story he decided to give my his, which was so lovely and kind! So now I have Blueberry Bear again and it's all good!

9) What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Good old hot chocolate can never go amiss.

10) What's the beauty rule you preach but actually never practice?
Not squeezing or touching spots. Gross I know, but true..

11) Which way do you face in the shower?
The door..?

12) Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
I have a realllly long tongue - it comes past my chin when I stick it out. 

13) What's your favorite 'comfort food' that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Maltesers. They are my favourite thing ever and I know they are so bad for me because I eat so many but I could literally eat a giant treat bag in literally 6 minutes all by myself.

14) What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say?
'Guys' , 'basically', my mum just told me I say 'I dunno, like..' a lot... And I say hello like 'OH HAI!'

15) Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
I love my matching Christmas pyjamas from Primark - no it does not have to be Christmas for my to wear my Christmas pyjamas. 

**

Well there you go, I hope you enjoyed it and that you learnt a lot..? Thanks again for taking the time to read this, I really do appreciate it! Have a nice weekend everybody!

Hey kiddo

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment