PR enquiries: ciskabell@gmail.com

23 September 2012

If you go down to the woods today...

Thought this was amazing...
And how do you pronounce this?
Such a beautiful view...
Got a bit snaphappy I think..

Where will this lead?
Kissing gate ;)
Loving the autumnal atmosphere
Berries!
yum yum
My faves
Shabby, but I love em

Hullo eye!

Yes, it is a heart shaped rock.

Apple orchard


Yesterday, me and my family went on a lovely walk in Kent because it was such a nice 
sunny day and we rarely get that here in England. It was so nice to breath some fresh air and be away from busy London life. It just made me realise, there is a lot more going on out there than you realise when you're cooped up in your room doing revision. So I challenge all you readers out there to take a break once in a while and venture out into the unknown (even the park will do!) and look at things from a different perspective!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment