PR enquiries: ciskabell@gmail.com

25 November 2012

Staring at a blank screen

Hello to you! This is going to be a quick'un...

When I opened up my laptop, checked blogger and clicked the 'write post' button, my heart sank. Again, I had no idea what to write about. If any of you write a blog, you will know what I'm talking about - I have just completely run out ideas!

So to all of you who take the time to read my blog, (and I know you're out there because I can see how many people read it!) please please please drop me a comment/tweet me/send me an email and tell me what you want to read! Also, you can follow me by either subscribing by email or clicking the 'Join This Site' button. 

I want to keep it interesting for you guys and plus it really helps me out when I'm stuck in situations like this where I just can't think of what to write.

That was all - thank you!

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment